Sunday 9 November 2014

Waimarino Blog Post

A Paddles Point of View:

As I glide through the water, the person gripping me with sweaty hands panting. Suddenly I'm shoved into the kayak, I look up at my person who has grabbed the sides of a different kayak. Then someone sprints along the front of the kayaks spraying water all over my face. I hear a splash. The person fell in! They grope for the sides of their kayak, eyes closed. Suddenly they pick me up out of the boat they stick me into the water, I feel myself floating down. I hit the ground, I hear laughing above the water. I suddenly shoot back up the light blinds me. We start to paddle slowly back to shore I get carried back to my rack that I lie on. I see people running everywhere. Some one jumps off the high diving board making a large splash. Out of the blue someone grabs me, we go off kayaking again, they stand up laughing trying to balance they fall in dropping me as they fall. They splutter to the top they grab me and we kayak in, dropping me on the rack its the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment