Tuesday 25 November 2014

TGC Blog Post

Today we went to Tauranga Girls College for our orientation day. We went with a group around most of the classrooms and had a look, I was in a group with Hannah & Aysha. New information that I have about the school is were the student and sports office is. I remembered some other people that I had forgotten. What impressed me was that all the Student Ambassador's were really friendly, helpful and nice. I didn't have any questions going in and I still don't have any questions. I felt excited but scared at the same time. Excited because I get to go to a new school and make new friends. Scared because I have to go away from everything I know and go somewhere where I don't know most of the teachers. Sad because I have to leave some of my good friends behind because they are going to otemotai or mount,

No comments:

Post a Comment