Sunday 23 November 2014

Never Leave a Drink Unattended




  1. What your group did well? Well I think my group did well getting all our props sorted out eg. coke, glasses, wigs etc. And I think our group did well with finding places to shoot the scenes.
  2. What would YOU do differently next time? I think I would work better as a group because our group wasn't very good. Bringing my mufti to school the days we were shooting because I forgot my mufti both days we were shooting. I think we also could have improved the camera angles that we used and get different camera people.
  3. Based on the criteria, how would you improve your movie if we gave you time. I think we would work on not looking at the camera and keeping the camera steady making our video better quality.


Criteria:
  1. Teamwork - Able to work collaboratively as a team to produce a movie
  1. Quality of message - Life Ed theme. Shows understanding or learning from Life Ed programme
  1. Able to use film making conventions - Camera angles, dramatic intention
  1. Sound quality - Ability to ensure all dialogue is heard



No comments:

Post a Comment