Thursday 26 June 2014

The Perspective of a Blade of Grass...

As I waited, anticipated, who was going to step on me, I saw a crowd of multicoloured T-shirts run at me, dreading the unexpected I turned around expecting the worst nothing happened. I turned around slowly I blinked and missed it I was stepped on, spat on, sweated on. 

I open my eyes everythings fuzzy. I see no more runners, I must have blacked out. But suddenly out of nowhere I see someone with a red shirt coming down the home straight they just miss me. Now its just being lucky from now on. Another two people come running sprint past me they are neck and neck but one of them pulls through.

OW! I feel a sharp pain run down my spine everyones coming now i'm feeling frightened. Ugh I have a headache but its finally over no more pain no more getting covered in vulgar substances. NOOO theres one more person plodding alone BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, they pick up the jog the ground is shaking now I find myself bing crushed i'm stuck to his shoe CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH, goes my spine I finally fall off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment