Thursday 20 March 2014

Swimming Sports

Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 11.53.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-19 at 11.52.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-19 at 11.52.28 AM.png








As I took my first breath, I got a mouthful of water. I coughed and spluttered until there was no water left. I felt like a bird flying through the water. I looked to my left, there was one person in front of me. I looked to my right, another person. I’m coming third. Then I looked beside me someones catching up, I gas it to the end and take my final breath, then touched the wall. I got thrown the yellow stick I walk proudly up to Mrs Mills and hand her the stick, she counts my point and I walk away with a skip in my step.

I sat down and waited for the next race to be announced, I have been waiting all day for this race to come. The underwater race. As everyone dives in I stay on the block for a few seconds, then dive in my goggles slide down. I look to my left, Meila is right beside me we are fighting for third place. We come up at the same time right next to each other but the yellow stick gets thrown to Meila. We are leaving soon so I go and get changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment