Thursday 20 February 2014

Book Response 2.

My book is: Hazel, Not a Nut
The Author is: Gill Lobel
I chose his book because: I haven't read it before and I liked the look of the title page.

I felt sympathy for Hazel because she was getting bullied by a cheerleader called Lauren about being overweight, and she also got bullied because her initials spelt H.A.M Hazel Anne Mooney. The ending stays in your mind because it turns out that the reason the bully Lauren was bullying her was because Lauren thought thought she was fat so she ran away and hid for 3 day everyone was looking for her the Hazel went to find her and she found Lauren in an abandoned house, skinny and hungry she called the ambulance and they took Lauren away. After the incident Lauren thanks Hazel and they become friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment