Sunday 17 November 2013

My Birthday Party...

I duck as a water balloon swooshes past my ear I make a run for it dropping my water balloons as I dive into the pool holding my breath. I hear a splash then see a dark figure move past me I run my water balloons all popped inside my shirt I fall and get pelted with water I surrender I yell then I hear my mum yell "sushi!" Everybody runs for the table shovelling food into there mouth when i get there theres 2 pieces left I grab them and shove them in my pocket laughing I eat the first I taste rubber and laugh I spit out something purple its a popped water balloon I laugh and lie down. Its nearing 4:00 time for all the fun to go slowly everybody's parents turn up they leave. Now its only me and Sheridan her mum turns up Sheridan asks her mum to do a backflip she does it was so cool now everybody's left its just me my mum say pack up time I walk around and pick up about 250 water balloons popped gahhh so boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment