Wednesday 7 August 2013

Homework Term 3 Giving :)

1st thing I did... Vacuuming... When my mum went for a walk I surprised her by doing the vacuuming without her asking she was so surprised she was really happy it gives me buzz now I think I might go help cook dinner now :)

2nd thing I did... Neighbours... My neighbours have two kids one is 3 and the other is 2 I played with them for 2 whole hours while there mum made dinner the also have a big golden retriever who is always getting its big head in the way so I distracted them all by making and obstacle course in there backyard by using chairs and the swings it was really fun there mum was so happy when she finished cooking there dinner she didn't know what to do because usually she would be busy looking after the kids or walking the dog so she sat down and for the rest of the 2 hours read her book how nice is that :)

3rd thing I did...Dinner...I helped my mum cook dinner I helped by toasting the toast and cooking the eggs i'm a good cook well I think I am because she isn't poisoned so I think I did an alright job :)

4th thing I did...Washing...When I walked into the lounge room all I could see was mounds piles and more of washing and somewhere in there was my mum so I sat down with her and started folding and to tell the truth I suck at folding washing honestly a pig could fold better than me but I know the thought was there so I helped anyway though i'm sure when I left the room I saw her refold all the washing I did I don't blame her :)

5th thing I did...Netball...My mums work has a netball team we play every thursday sometimes I jump in and help if there isn't enough players one time there was only 3 people from my mums work we had to get people that had just played a game to play and there was a tie but for each minute you delay the game you get a point taken away it took u 9 minutes to find enough players so we would have won if we found people more fast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment