Sunday 5 May 2013

My Extraordinary Holidays

In the holiday I did many things but also I did things that I didn't want to do but enjoyed going to my grandparents the most because they have my quad bike there but I crashed it the last time I was there it really hurt I cracked my head against the kiwifruit post I cracked it I got a really bad headache after that but im really glad because I am going to make a hut down in the gully with a slide and everything and a bad thing happen I fell backwards off a swiss ball and sprained my wrist but im all better now :)


2 comments:

  1. Thats Great that you had a Awesome holiday and it must of really hurt when you cracked your head against the Kiwifruit post and you also got a headache poor you :( And then you fell Backwards off a swiss ball :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I am still an accident prone but I think im a bit better now!

      Delete